Our Therapeutic Interagency Program (TIP) is a full-year mental health treatment program that specifically targets preschool children. It is a seamless integration of child protection, mental health and Head Start preschool resources. The goals of treatment are to ensure and monitor ongoing safety, provide mental health services and enhance developmental / cognitive development.
TIP services are available to:
- Hamilton County residents
- Preschool children, ages 3 to 5
- Children from families with a history of childhood neglect, child abuse, family violence or other psychological trauma and are:
- At risk or have evidence of developmental and/or behavioral problems
- Experiencing behavioral and/or developmental problems serious enough to lead to their removal from home, school or therapeutic environment