MindPeace is Hiring!
Job Posting – Program Director
The Program Director will help MindPeace achieve its mission through support to the school based mental health network and its partnerships and through leading the expansion of the MindPeace Room product to a social enterprise model.
- Lead the MindPeace Room product expansion regionally and then nationally
- Develop and implement business plan
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Develop and implement material fulfillment strategy
- Develop and implement customer support strategy
- Develop and implement product improvement efforts as needed
- Assist in the improvement of school based mental health services in schools and school districts that MindPeace serves. Examples of responsibilities include:
- Coordination of and coaching for assigned mental health / wellness teams at community learning center / school sites.
- Identify and target quality improvement opportunities at those assigned sites.
- Assist with the launch of new school based mental health partnerships in new schools and school districts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Business planning and management skills
- Product development skills
- Leadership and problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Capable of relating to diverse backgrounds and capable of successfully working as part of a team
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are essential
- Working knowledge of software applications (word processing, spreadsheet and database)
- Experience in product management with profit and loss responsibility
- Experience expanding new products
- Familiarity with non-profits through direct or volunteer experience
- Passion for children’s mental health and wellness
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
Bachelor or Master Degree in related fields
Contract position. Flexible.
How to Apply: Please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.