Where can a person with no money and no insurance get alcohol or drug treatment?
What if I have a small income but no real means to pay for alcohol or drug treatment for my family member?
If I have private insurance, can I still go to a public agency for services? Will my insurance cover my services there?
Can I go to any state or county to receive alcohol or drug services?
What if I am told there is a waiting list to receive treatment services?
How can I find a facility that specializes in treating abuse of a particular drug (e.g., cocaine, marijuana, inhalants)? What if my child/adolescent also has an emotional or mental health problem?
What if my child has a crisis after normal business hours?
If I am unhappy with the treatment provided or other services of the agency, what can I do?