There are over 85 schools which MindPeace partners with to provide school-based mental health services. If your school or school system is in need of starting a school based mental health partnership or improving your mental health partnership, MindPeace is your resource.
Please call the MindPeace office at (513) 803-0844 to find out how we can help in your school.
Measurements focus on access to care and school based mental health by the numbers. Here are some of the results with the help of MindPeace.
- Over 150 mental health professionals were in the CLCs/schools on a full-time basis
- 72% of students referred for mental health services were connected to care
- 74,866 hours of treatment services were provided (therapy, medication management, and case management)
- 6,030 hours of support interventions were provided
County Crisis Hotlines
Butler County Crisis Hotline
(844) 4CRISIS (1-844-427-4747)
A 24-hour crisis hotline and heroin hopeline. Service also coordinated with the Butler County Mobile Crisis Team.
Clermont County Crisis Hotline
(513) 528-SAVE (7283)
This is a free and confidential hotline available 24/7. This is also the same number for the Mobile Crisis Team in Clermont County.
(513) 281-CARE (2273) or text 4HOPE to 839863
Emergency phone lines are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week and offer crisis intervention and referral services.
Warren and Clinton Counties Hotline
(877) 695-NEED (6333)
A 24-hour crisis hotline servicing both Warren and Clinton Counties.
Mobile Crisis Teams
Hamilton County Mobile Crisis
The Psychiatric Intake Response Center (PIRC), located within Cincinnati Children’s, is the admission and evaluation center for all psychiatric services.
Lighthouse Crisis Center
The Youth Crisis Center provides a safe haven for youth ages 10-17 who are physically or sexually abused, neglected, or for some other reason believe they can’t safely be in their own homes.
Drug and Poison
The Cincinnati Drug and Poison Information Center (DPIC) at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center is a 24-hour emergency and information telephone service for anyone with concerns about poison or drugs.
Companions on a Journey- Grief Support
Offers support to anyone who has suffered the death of a loved one.
Fernside- Supporting Children and Families Through Grief
Offers groups for children and teens ages 3-18, who are grieving the death of a family member or friend.
- Planning Parent Engagement Guidebook
- Time to Talk Guide for Parents and Other Adults
- 20 Ideas for Increasing Parental Involvement (Poster)
- Strategies for Involving Parents in School Health
- Lindsey et a.l 2013 Common Elements of Treatment Engagement
- Ingolds by 2010 Review of Interventions to Increase Family Engagement